My Friday posts have become super easy lately because I feel so inspired after my Thursday chats with you all in the private facebook group. If you haven’t popped over there yet, I am there live every Thursday at 2pm EST to answer your questions and connect with you!
I also have been spending lots of time on the phone with my Free skype calls and continue to notice all the similarities in our stories. We are all more alike than you may realize! Since I get the privilege to be on the receiving end of hundreds of stories from around the globe, I can assure you that we share many common threads. From diet, to stress, to food sensitivities, to digestive issues, our shared symptoms help me to formulate my common methods for healing and prevention. All of which I have also applied to my own life first and foremost.
I LOVE to heal, and I LOVE to help people HEAL. I love this role in life. This is my life purpose. I would not have come to this Life Purpose however, if I wasn’t in pain in my own life and journeyed through the healing myself.
I have come a long way from how sick I used to be. I was sad, neglected, a victim, unable to care for my own needs, unable to assert myself, unable to cook for myself out of exhaustion and craving someone else to care for me. I was a hot mess in many areas of my life. I tried to make a lot of money in my life so that I could hire people to take care of me in all the ways that I couldn’t or didn’t want to. When that didn’t work out, I needed to do all my own dirty work myself (which was just how the universe wanted it by the way!) My ill health in more ways than just SVT, was my body’s way of communicating with me, and for a very long time I didn’t want to listen.
Our bodies are always trying to get our attention in whatever way they can and this is why I know that your accelerated heart has a message for you. The sooner you try to unravel it and receive it, the sooner you can begin to treat your heart center with the loving healing that it is craving and transform your life.
This week, I want to encourage you all to look at your self-care and healing and the messages that your fast heart is trying to convey to you. You can use these guided journaling questions to help prompt you.
- If my heart had a voice, what would it say?
- What is my SVT trying to tell me?
- Do I listen to my heart messages?
- What messages am I ignoring?
- What in my life no longer serves me?
- What can I let go of?
- What has served its purpose?
- What am I trying to control?
- How would I feel if I let go of control?
- What DO I have control over?
- Am I doing everything within my control to take amazing care of myself?
- How can I take better care of myself?
- What am I eating that I know is not good for me?
- What does my body crave that I am not giving it?
- Am I really doing everything I can to take of my number one asset in life…myself!?
Hope this helps you connect with your loving heart center and encourages you to listen a little more closely to your divine heart messages!